2009 Dodge Avenger SE with 4 Cylinder Engine
  • The 2009 Dodge Avenger SE that I purchased is turning out to be an excellent decision and the gas mileage that I have experienced is definitely a nice change from the sport utility vehicle that I had

• by cbantly

Nobody hates buying a car as much as I do, and I rarely am prepared when looking for vehicles due to the fact that I normally wait until the last minute. However, I was able to spend a little time researching my latest vehicle purchase and can say that I am very happy with the results.

I have experienced is definitely a nice change from the sport utility vehicle that I had. I drive a lot every year and needed a car that could really rack up the miles, and the 2009 Dodge Avenger SE has the engine that has proven to be fairly reliable over the years in the Chrysler Sebring. Most of the miles that I drive are highway miles.

As far as comfort goes, for a inexpensive vehicle the ...

• 2009 Dodge Avenger SE is very roomy and comfortable. The driver and passenger seats are both manual, but there are several different levers that allow the seats to be altered to comfort. The back seat is surprisingly large and can truly accommodate 2 adults or three children. The interior is fairly plain, but definitely cannot be considered ugly and is a mix of chrome and dark plastic.

One of the most appreciated features of the

2009 Dodge Avenger SE is the sound system, which is actually standard. The satellite radio is a nice addition, but even CDs and the radio sounds crystal clear and with good definition.

I have only had the 2009 Dodge Avenger SE for a couple weeks, but it has been one of the most rewarding vehicle purchases I have ever made. While the acceleration isn’t the most exciting, the rest of the features more than make up for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 910031021140331/k2311a0310/3.10.10