Infinity Razor  » Health  »
0.5
  • Since I spend quite a bit of money on disposable razors that I usually use about 3 times, I decided to give this product a try
  • I thought maybe that's what was supposed to give it such a close shave, but when I was done shaving one leg I felt it and it wasn't even smooth
  • I didn't even want to hassle with trying to get a refund, and it would cost me $6 to send it back
  • I consider this product a scam and I would tell everyone not to fall for the false advertising seen on the commercial

• by mariekay

I had been seeing the commercial on TV for the Infinity Razor for quite some time. The product claimed to stay sharp forever, and never get dull. The claim was that you could shave with this razor over and over and if it ever went dull, they would refund your money. It was supposed to be as sharp as the the first time, every time. Since I spend quite a bit of money on disposable razors that I usually use about 3 times, I decided to give this product a try.

The price was $19.99 plus shipping, but that included 2 Infinity Razors and a trimmer. It was a bit pricey, but it would have been completely worth every penny if this was the last razor I ever had to

buy. I would save a lot of money in the long run if it really worked. I usually paid about $7 for a package of razors that last about 2 weeks, so if the Infinity Razor really did last forever, I would save about $14 per month. The product would more than pay for itself really quickly.

The package showed up about a week after I ordered it. Included were the 2 razors, holders, and a trimmer. The handles on the razor were very thick and bulky, a little different than what I expected. The first time I used the razor, it felt like it was pulling my hair out instead of shaving it. Usually shaving my legs isn’t painful, but this product hurt when I used ...

• it. I thought maybe that’s what was supposed to give it such a close shave, but when I was done shaving one leg I felt it and it wasn’t even smooth. The razor isn’t even sharp to begin with! It didn’t cut the hair and it hurt my skin.

I was so disappointed with this product. I was mad that I ever fell for the ridiculous claims that a razor would last forever. I don’t even know how the company can claim that this razor is sharp. It doesn’t even shave the hair off my legs, it just pulls it! I have used cheap disposable razors that work better than this one. To make matter worse, after the first (and only) time I used it, I

had terrible red bumps and razor burn all over my leg.

This product went right in the trash. I didn’t even want to hassle with trying to get a refund, and it would cost me $6 to send it back. I threw everything away. The trimmer was useless also. I consider this product a scam and I would tell everyone not to fall for the false advertising seen on the commercial. The razor does nothing that it says it does, and even if it does last forever - who cares - it doesn’t work to begin with.

Don’t waste your time or money with the Infinity Razor, and don’t buy into any of the false claims on the commercial. This product is the worst razor I’ve ever used!

Infinity Razor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410031021070231/k2311a0310/3.10.10