Soft Scrub with Bleach
  • What I like about this product is that it's tough and gentle at the same time
  • But I think the smell is that of clean and fresh
  • I recommend this product to anyone who wants to get their kitchen and bathroom deep-down clean

• by mariekay

I have been using Soft Scrub cleaner for years. My mom used it when I was a kid, and it’s been a staple in our house for years. Now I use Soft Scrub with bleach and it seems to work even better. I use it to clean bathrooms, sinks, toilets, showers, and tile floors. Soft Scrub seems to get stubborn stains out and really gets things clean. The price is also reasonable at about $6 for a bottle. The bottle will last along time because you only need to use a small amount of the product to get a surface clean

To use it, I squeeze the product directly on to the area I want to clean and rub it in. Depending on

how tough the stains are, I sometimes let it sit for a minute or two, then I rinse it with a warm wet cloth. If any streaks remain, I rinse again and then use a dry cloth over the area.

One thing to note about the Soft Scrub with bleach is that you do need to shake it up before every use because it separates inside the container. I have made the mistake before of not shaking it up, and when I went to squeeze the product out, a slimy liquid came out rather than a white pasty substance that I was used to. I closed the lid and shook it and it blended back together again.

What I like about this product is that it’s tough and gentle ...

• at the same time. It really does “scrub” out stains, yet it’s not so gritty that it would scratch delicate surfaces. Of course you still need to follow the directions on the label and not use it on copper, brass, silver, aluminum, wood, painted surfaces, or rubber items. It may also discolor some surfaces if you do not rinse it promptly and thoroughly. Since this product does contain bleach, you should obviously not use it on anything that would react badly to bleach.

I have found this product to be highly effective in cleaning as long as I follow the directions and use it for what it’s designed for. It does have a chemical smell, so if you are sensitive to that, this might not be

the product for you. But I think the smell is that of clean and fresh. I like the way it smells now that they added bleach. It makes my kitchen and bath smell sanitized.

Soft Scrub with Bleach is especially effective for cleaning your stove top and microwave. It also works great on the tub and seems to reall reduce the amout of time you need to spend scrubbing compared to other cleaners. I just use a sponge or washcloth to scrub out stains, I rarely need to use a brush. Since this stuff works so well, I will continue to purchase it and use it for household cleaning. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to get their kitchen and bathroom deep-down clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310031021050231/k2311a0310/3.10.10