Crest Whitestrips Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Whitestrips  » Health  »
  • I got good results from the original, so I decided to try the latest version
  • The first thing I noticed was that these claim to keep teeth white for up to 12 months
  • I like the changes that Crest made from their original product
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking ot whiten their teeth in an easy and convenient way at home

• by mariekay

It had been a while since I had used Crest Whitestrips (the original) and it seemed like over time, Crest kept coming out with new and improved whitestrips. Either that, or it was the same product with some marketing tricks designed to sell more and elevate the price. I got good results from the original, so I decided to try the latest version: Crest Whitestrips Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Whitestrips. Wow, Crest Whitestrips had gone from just plain Jane to “3D” and “Vivid”. I was curious if they were any different that the original so I splurged on them

for $35 for the kit.

The first thing I noticed was that these claim to keep teeth white for up to 12 months. At that price, I hoped that was true. I opened the kit and noticed that Crest had in fact improved on the original product in several ways. First of all, the bottom strip was now longer so it would reach all your bottom teeth. The original contained such a small strip for bottom teeth that it seemed to only cover 6 teeth at at time. Also, now the directions said you could eat and drink while you had the strips on (not that I would want to).

The biggest difference I noticed was when I placed a strip on my teeth. The old version of the strips would slip and slide all over, but these new ones stayed in place really well. I could actually talk with the strips on and not worry about them slipping off. They adhered to my teeth so they stayed put. In fact, they stuck to my teeth so well that they were a little difficult to remove. After I did get them off, there was very little residue left behind. I still ...

• Crest Whitestrips Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Whitestrips
      like to brush my teeth after removing the strip, though.

After about the third day, I did get a little tooth sensitivity to the point that I had to take a day off from wearing the strips. My teeth are sensitive so this sort of thing happens with a lot of whitening products. Aside from the tooth pain, this product was very impressive to me. I like the changes that Crest made from their original product.

As far as whitening goes - yes, they do whiten my teeth. After using the entire kit, I now have people asking me all the time

what I use on my teeth. I love how white they make my teeth! I am really hoping that the results from this product really do last a year so I won’t have to spend another $35 on the kit. Although, with the great results, the new whitestrips are worth the money.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking ot whiten their teeth in an easy and convenient way at home. The kit is expensive, but still far cheaper than having a professional whitening treatment at the dentist. Hopefully the results will last the full 12 months.

Crest Whitestrips Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Whitestrips
Tsuki says :

I was wondering how long the sensitivity you felt stays for. After using the strips fully, would it become normal after? ty

Jennifer Davis says :

Personally, I always found that the sensitivity was gone within a day or two. However, the longer that you use the strips the longer the sensitivity starts to last. This is particularly true if the are used daily for an extended period of time. I used them for a period of months and had to switch to Sensodyne toothpaste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410031021030231/k2311a0310/3.10.10