Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer
  • I have tried a lot of moisturizers before, but Olay would be the best for me
  • I love the foundation effect of it, and it's for all skin color, so I don't have to worry if I get tanned specially now that it's summer

• by ingking

I totally love Olay Total Effects Daily moisturizer. It has done wonders to my skin. I have tried a lot of moisturizers before, but Olay would be the best for me. It’s quite expensive here in our country, but I don’t really mind cause I get a lot from it. It has made my skin less oily, and my

acne is gone. I also have smaller pores which I really hate, and my blackheads, although not gone, are incredibly lesser than before.

I also love their new line, which is, Olay with a touch of foundation. I love the foundation effect of it, and it’s for all skin color, so I don’t have to worry if I get tanned ...

• specially now that it’s summer. The foundation really has a matte finish to my face, and I only need a little powder and I’m good to go.

I love Olay, and I’ve been using it for a couple of years now. It also helps in taking out the dry patches along my lips and on the side of my nose.

This is really heaven sent for me, and I have told all of my friends to use it. Though there are some that doesn’t really like it, cause it made their skin darker, which is not the case for me. I guess, it really depends on your skin. But you at least have to try it to see for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110031020850231/k2311a0310/3.10.10