Kodak EasyShare 12.4-Megapixel Digital Camera
2.5
  • That being said, I know that the blurry pictures I have gotten with the Kodak EasyShare 12.4-Megapixel Digital Camera was not my fault
  • This may not be a big problem to others, if they have the time to slowly take pictures
  • The Kodak EasyShare 12.4 Megapixel has many features on it which is why I bought it in the first place
  • I prefer to think that the people at Kodak were not detailed, thinking that everyone knows how to work technology without much help
  • Unfortunately, as a Kodak lover (for the most part), I have to say that I would not recommend this camera to others

• by sofcthy

I am not a professional photographer but I have taken enough pictures within my life time to do it right. That being said, I know that the blurry pictures I have gotten with the Kodak EasyShare 12.4-Megapixel Digital Camera was not my fault.

Not all the pictures were blurry. When I first start taking the pictures, they turn out very well. In fact, the quality of the pictures are great. However, if I try to click picture after picture in rapid succession, which this camera is supposed to allow, the pictures get blurry and

grainy. This may not be a big problem to others, if they have the time to slowly take pictures. Being a woman who loves to take pictures of the little ones in her family….this is a problem. Anyone with small ones know that they do not pose for very long and that they can do very cute things very fast….you get my drift, I’m sure.

Another problem I have with the Kodak EasyShare 12.4 Megapixel Digital Camera is when I try to save my pictures onto my computer. If you like to use any other programs

in which to store your pictures besides Kodak, you are screwed unless you download the program. I guess they are trying to sell you on the programs Kodak has as well as the camera, but I am the kind of person who likes to be able to choose where I store my pictures.

Downloading is not easy either. I have lost several pictures on the Kodak EasyShare 12.4 Megapixel due to them not downloading for some reason I have yet to figure out. Also, when I try to crop the picture….well, it starts out being a beautiful ...

• Kodak EasyShare 12.4-Megapixel Digital Camera
      picture and ends up being terrible. Sometimes you cannot even make out the person’s face in the pictures. Unacceptable. I hate taking pictures, getting a good shot and then taking a 50/50 chance that I will lose them.

The Kodak EasyShare 12.4 Megapixel has many features on it which is why I bought it in the first place. Features such as smart capture and the no blur feature to name a few. However, a lot of these features do not work as stated or are hard to use (at least for me). Yes, there

are directions for each feature but they are not very detailed or I am not very smart, one of the two. I prefer to think that the people at Kodak were not detailed, thinking that everyone knows how to work technology without much help.

The Kodak Easyshare 12.4 Megapixel camera is a very nice looking camera. It is also small, that it fits into my purse very nicely. Unfortunately, as a Kodak lover (for the most part), I have to say that I would not recommend this camera to others. There are more downsides to upsides when using this camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 439031020730631/k2311a039/3.9.10