Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera
1.5
  • After trying out a certain Kodak digital camera (see other reviews) I decided to give digital cameras another chance
  • While I know I probably caused some of these problems, I can guarantee that every single one of the problems was not my fault

• by sofcthy

After trying out a certain Kodak digital camera (see other reviews) I decided to give digital cameras another chance. Bad idea, I guess.

I purchased a Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera. It was a very pretty camera and was very slim. I liked that aspect as I do not like to carry a purse and the Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera would fit in my jeans pocket.

The Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera also had the many standard features that come with any digital camera. Zoom, blur feature, etc but it also had a touch screen

which I also liked. The camera also came in many different colors and after picking a light blue one, I was ready to go.

That is where the disappointment with the Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera began. Believe me, this camera is not a point and shoot, easy as pie camera. In fact, you have to take time to get just the right picture, which is hard when you are trying to capture those little child moments, and even if you do take your time the picture still turns out bad.

The Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera has severe

problems when it comes to taking a good picture. While I know I probably caused some of these problems, I can guarantee that every single one of the problems was not my fault. The pictures either turned out blurry and grainy or they had green or red tints to them or even lines running through the picture.

I tried every setting the Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera had and nothing helped. I suddenly realized that all the pictures I was taking outdoors turned out pretty good (even though they were still not up to par) but any pictures I took ...

• Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera
      inside the house, school or whatever messed up. Yes, I tried flash. I also tried no flash and snow settings….still nothing helped.

Also, the slightest movement or shake of the Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera will make your picture really, really blurry. Therefore, you cannot take several pictures in succession without them looking horrible or not coming out at all.

I ended up taking the Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera back to the store. They refused to give me money back, even though I had a receipt (that’s another story altogether and one I will spare you from since

it has nothing to do with the quality of the camera)so I ended up basically trading the Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera with another one. I was not going to give a digital camera another try (after 2) but I kinda had not choice. You will see how this worked out in my next review.

I hope that anyone who reads this review will take my words to heart and not bother to even buy the Nikon Coolpix 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera. Yes, I know that Nikon has a great reputation regarding cameras which is well deserved, however, they seriously dropped the ball on this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 439031020720631/k2311a039/3.9.10