Almay Smart Shade Foundation Makeup
  • I mean, I had my doubts at first and took a while to decide whether I wanted to spend the money on it (it is expensive compared to other makeup) but it was totally worth it

• by sofcthy

Any woman who wears foundation knows that is it hard to find the exact shade to match your skin. Lots of times we end up with lines around our face where the foundation ends no matter how much we rub the makeup onto our face. Thankfully, those days are gone.

With Almay Smart Shade Foundation Makeup you need only pick out your skin tone. Almay Smart Shade Foundation Makeup comes in light, light/medium and medium. You choose which group your skin color comes under and that is all you need to do…the makeup will do the rest.

Do the rest you ask? That’s what I said. That’s why Almay Smart Shade Foundation

Makeup is so easy to use. You merely put a dab onto your finger and start putting it on your face. The makeup comes out white onto your finger. It has black specks in it. These black specks blend into your skin and that is what gives you the foundation you are looking for. Simply rub it into your skin…..it takes me less than 5 minutes to do it and I’m not that great at applying makeup. I think it takes my daughters less time.

There is no smell to Almay Smart Shade Foundation Makeup. No lines along your jaw or where the makeup ends and your natural color ...

• shows up on your neck. It is truly amazing. I mean, I had my doubts at first and took a while to decide whether I wanted to spend the money on it (it is expensive compared to other makeup) but it was totally worth it.

As I said earlier, Almay Smart Shade Foundation Makeup is more expensive than most foundations. It costs close to $10.00 for a small tube. But the good thing is, you do not need to use very much at all compared to other foundations. I would waste I don’t know how much of the liquid foundations, pouring too much onto my hand and having to wipe it

off or spilling some into the sink.

With Almay Smart Shade Foundation Makeup, there is no mess or spills. And since you need only use a small dab or two, the foundation lasts for a long time. I have had one tube for 2 months and not only have I used it every day, my two daughters have also borrowed and used it (though only when going out). Still, only having to use a little bit makes the $10.00 not seem so bad since you do not have to replace it for many months.

That being said, there is nothing negative about Almay Smart Shade Foundation Makeup. I would recommend this product to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031020710631/k2311a039/3.9.10