Sony Walkman Cd Player  » Electronics  »
  • I decided to shell out the $30.00 bucks in hopes of getting a cd player that would last and have quality
  • It comes with a pair of headphones, but in my opinion I did not like these headphones
  • I bought some other headphones and everything is great now
  • I like to listen to music while I am doing yard work in the summer time or shoveling snow in the winter

• by sofcthy

After having bad luck with other walkmans and portable cd players, I was ready to give up when I ran across the Sony Walkman CD player. I decided to shell out the $30.00 bucks in hopes of getting a cd player that would last and have quality. I am glad that I did.

The Sony Walkman CD player is a very nice looking cd player. It comes with a pair of headphones, but in my opinion I did not like these headphones. They were cheaply made, in my opinion, compared to the cd player itself. The sound quality was not good when using

these headphones, they were uncomfortable and were already tearing up within a week of purchase. I bought some other headphones and everything is great now.

The Sony Walkman Cd Player has great sound quality. Sometimes I feel like I am actually sitting in front of the stage listening to Rascal Flatts sing, it is that good.

The Sony Walkman CD player also comes with a remote which is great when you are outside. I like to listen to music while I am doing yard work in the summer time or shoveling snow in the winter. I put the cd player in my pocket ...

• and start to work. If I decide that I want to skip a song, I do not have to take my player out and hit a button….all I do is hit the remote and the player will go on to the next selection. So simple and yet so wonderful.

Also, the Sony Walkman Cd player guaranteed that it would not skip and it has kept it’s word. It has a lock feature that when set makes sure that no cd will ever skip, no matter what bumping or moving you do while carrying it. This is very important to me since, as I said,

I use it outside a lot and cannot just sit it down somewhere.

Oh, yes, I do sit it next to my computer desk while I am writing…oh, by the way it does not skip then either. And it plays all of my cd’s including the ones I have burned and the ones that have some tiny scratches on them. CD’s that other portable cd players I have tried previously would not play.

Other than the awful headphones that come with this player, I cannot think of anything bad to say about the Sony Walkman CD player. It costs $30.00 but is worth every penny.

Sony Walkman Cd Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 169031020700631/k2311a039/3.9.10