Madonna Inn  » Hotels  »
100 Madonna Rd, San Luis Obispo, Ca 93405
  • So when I wanted to stay at San Luis for a night I decided to make it at Madonna Inn
  • In fact I felt that at Madonna Inn there is a solemn feel and I enjoyed the time I spent there
  • The room rates were not low but with the great decorum at this place I think it is worthy of the higher room rates
  • The swimming pool was not very amazing in its looks but it was enjoyable with heated water pool
  • It was an experience that I will cherish always

• by demandon

Madonna Inn located right by the side of highway at San Luis Obispo is a delightful watch which has caught my sight many times when I pass through the highway. So when I wanted to stay at San Luis for a night I decided to make it at Madonna Inn.

This hotel is

a vast one that is spread across huge land and lighted beautifully which gives it a true resort feel.

Even though Madonna Inn is right by the freeway, this does not make the hotel very noisy.

In fact I felt that at Madonna Inn there is a solemn feel and I enjoyed the ...

• time I spent there.

The room rates were not low but with the great decorum at this place I think it is worthy of the higher room rates.

The service at the checking counter was quick and very friendly.

The swimming pool was not very amazing in its looks but it was enjoyable

with heated water pool.

The pick of my stay at Madonna Inn was the spa there.

The spa service was spectacular and the massage was ultra smooth and rejuvenating.

It was an experience that I will cherish always.

The restaurant was always much crowed.

However the food was good even though the wait time was unbearable.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29031020550631/k2311a039/3.9.10