Hutch C5320 phone  » Phones  »
  • I really enjoyed listening to songs from it, maybe the sound cards weren’t the best but for me, it was good enough
  • I’d definitely recommend this for anyone wanting to start off their hutch campaign and isn’t looking for a high priced mobile
  • I think the efficiency of the mobile is great and I use this with my Blackberry ( Hutch for calling, BB for MSN + BBM )

• by Redthaidevil

I’m going to write a review on a mobile phone that I’ve been using for more than a year. It’s a Hutch C5320 and it is very popular for Hutch users as the price is reasonable and the functions are pretty much full.

Pros: - I really enjoyed the designs for the mobile, the orange touch pads looked great and very impressive, the screen was okay with 262k colors and 128 x 160 pixels but it isn’t the main pro of this mobile as of course, you get what you pay for.

- The Hutch Interface was pretty easy to use. It was almost like a copy of the Nokia interface with pictures and I must say that at first I had problems using the options, but once I started to get

use to it, I had no problems with it at all. The short cut keys were smart and pretty easy to use.

- The speakers were great, the hand held sounds of course were really professionally made. I really enjoyed listening to songs from it, maybe the sound cards weren’t the best but for me, it was good enough.

- I thought that the batteries lasted for ages; I could go 3 days with out having to charge this mobile and that included quite some time using the phone to talk with my mates too.

- I thought the earphones provided were top draw, you could just talk normally and my girlfriend could hear as clearly as I was talking on the normal phone. It was simply great and I for ...

• me who of course bought the Hutch to use its promotion, this was the best pro for me.

- Must add that apps were somewhat good compared to the Nokia but still some of the games just lagged too much ( more details on the cons )

Cons: - Firstly, what I didn’t enjoy was the service provider. Hutch actually rang me to inform about ringtones and they once rang me in a middle of a meeting and it sucked bad!

- Another bad thing was the batter, I mean once it almost finishes it hardly gives you a warning then it just shuts off by itself which is really bad considering if your talking with your girlfriend and then it just decides to go off with out warning.

- Also I

thought that the cameras were poor, not worth using them to take a picture what so ever.

- The apps were poorly designed, Java or not but the key pads were really difficult to press, especially when you press the down button. You always get the other button mixed onto it so lets say the buttons were designed poorly.

Summary: - There are many better pros than the con and at this price, it is simply great for a regular hutch mobile ( That’s if you are looking to use Hutch ). I’d definitely recommend this for anyone wanting to start off their hutch campaign and isn’t looking for a high priced mobile. I think the efficiency of the mobile is great and I use this with my Blackberry ( Hutch for calling, BB for MSN + BBM ). I just love my combination.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 379031020360531/k2311a039/3.9.10