Daisy Fuentes Clothing LIne  » Clothes  »
Kohls Department Stores
  • More often than not, I think that just because a certain individual may be blessed with the ability to act, that does not mean that they have the ability to design clothes
  • One clothes line I have been rather impressed with, however, is the Daisy Fuentes clothing line, which can be purchased at Kohls department stores
  • Everytime I have worn my Daisy Fuentes wear, I always receive compliments from others on the colors, styles, patterns, and prints, and more than anything, I like the fact that because they are sold at Kohls, if I keep my eyes peeled, I can sometimes get the clothing on sale and pay far less than they would typically be listed for

• by cjaneb877
      I am really typically not a big fan of specific clothing lines that celebrities come up with. More often than not, I think that just because a certain individual may be blessed with the ability to act, that does not mean that they have the ability to design clothes. As a result, I am usually unimpressed with many clothes lines that are marketed with celebrities names. One clothes line I have been rather

impressed with, however, is the Daisy Fuentes clothing line, which can be purchased at Kohls department stores. Not only does Daisy seem to have the innate ability to create and design clothes for women that are stylish and colorful, but she has designed a clothing line that really enables women in their thirties through fifties to dress in trendy styles without looking like they are trying to regress back into their teenage years.

• Daisy seems to be able to pull off the complicated task of taking the hottest trends that are in with the teens and people in their young twenties and subtly adapting them so that women can sport these hip styles while still covering their hips, bottoms, and boobs! I have been very pleased with how the clothes hold up in the wash, also. They are durable and well put together,which is great for
        people who are looking to buy clothes that will last them several years. Everytime I have worn my Daisy Fuentes wear, I always receive compliments from others on the colors, styles, patterns, and prints, and more than anything, I like the fact that because they are sold at Kohls, if I keep my eyes peeled, I can sometimes get the clothing on sale and pay far less than they would typically be listed for!

Ana Nasso says :

I have purchased a pair of Daisy Fuentes Jeans when I was in the States recently and everytime I wear them the blue color runs off my skin and my hands. I have continually washed them and it continues to occur. What can I do?

Dawn says :

I was a lover of Daisy Fuentes too…I bought some dress slacks for work that were comfortable, classy, and good quality…held up well in the wash. I actually still have them. However, the last three tops that I purchased from Kohl’s were junk to say the least. I got to wear them ONCE…The stitching around the neck unraveled on one, the other was sweater-like and the knit just fell apart…the other fell apart in the wash…even though it was placed into a bag and put on the hand washed cycle. What has happened to one of my favorite clothing lines????

Very disappointed…guess I will have to stick to their dress slacks only.

Violetta says :

Where are most of these products manufactured? Are they available at other stores besides Kohl’s?

G M Burton says :

Like so many other clothing lines, Daisy Fuentes imports their designs. They are not made in the states, but mostly likely in some third world countries. The US no longer manufacters fabric on the scale that we once did. So lack of material and lower cost of labor explains why the tags in most of our clothing state, imported.It appears that Daisy Fuentes is exclusively sold by Kohl’s, but you can find select items for sell on Ebay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55511102030430/k2311a115/11.5.06