e.l.f. Lip Primer & Plumper
  • I like the primer but I'm not the biggest fan of the plumper
  • But tbh I noticed no different in the size or plumpness of my lips
  • So unless you want to smell like a giant cinnamon bun for no reason I wouldn't recommend it
  • I think the plumper also effects the staying power the primer brings when mixed together so I wouldn't mix the two together either choose from lipstick that lasts or plumper lips

• by Ellis

On my first order to e. l. f.

I purchased the lip plumper & primer and had high expectations from the reviews I watched and read. I used the product for a little over a week before I made my final decision on the product.

Basically its a double sided lipstick. One sides a primer and the other a plumper.

The primer is a nude stick and the primer clear. WARNING!! both

the primer and plumper are extremely small.

Overall I think the products okay. I like the primer but I’m not the biggest fan of the plumper.

I find the plumper has an overpowering smell of cinnamon that’s a little too strong for any cinnamon lover! It makes your lips extremely tingly but I kinda like that (at least you know its working). But tbh I noticed no different in the ...

• size or plumpness of my lips.

So unless you want to smell like a giant cinnamon bun for no reason I wouldn’t recommend it. I think the plumper also effects the staying power the primer brings when mixed together so I wouldn’t mix the two together either choose from lipstick that lasts or “plumper” lips.

As you guessed from above I’m not the biggest fan from the plumper however I

recommend the primer end. This creamy stick is brilliant! Only a little bit is needed as a base then apply the lipstick and lip gloss and the color will last hours longer without a touch up.

Conclusion: plumper thumbs down, primer thumbs up. A bit pricey just for the little amount of primer but it works.

I use it daily and will probably buy again when i run out just for the primer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031020270531/k2311a039/3.9.10