Tom Cruise  » People  »
1.5
  • One celebrity that I think has been acting awfully strangely within the past year and a half is Tom Cruise

• by cjaneb877
      One celebrity that I think has been acting awfully strangely within the past year and a half is Tom Cruise. Can we say midlife crisis?! Growing up, I seem to always have remembered the celebrity acting very cordial, calm, collected, and modest in interviews.

Now, it seems that he is almost spaztic in his mannerisms, and I have honestly wondered if he is on some type

of drugs.

His arms are always flaring about, and he is acting like he had about twenty too many cups of coffee.

I find his actions and reactions rather unimpressive.

I think that it is always nice to watch celebrities age gracefully, and when I look at Tom, it seems to me, anyway, that he is tenaciously fighting the idea that he is getting older and ...

• so he is doing everything in his power to try and counteract time.

Lets face it.

We all might wish that we could do that.

It is impossible, however.

I also read that he is involved in some sort of scientology religion.

I can not really make a judgement on that because I honestly have not acquired enough knowledge about that form of worship to

really be able to make an informed judgement on the subject.

I will say, however, that if Tom is trying to advocate for scientology as a religion, I would encourage him to utilize different behaviors so that people do not get the false impression that the way that he is behaving is a characteristic of the way that people within the scientology church or group act on a regular basis.

Tom Cruise

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52511102020430/k2311a115/11.5.06