BFTE Mineral Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought it would just look really bad with my face, besides I was wearing blue eye shadow for a while, and there is nothing worse than red lips, blush, and blue eye shadow it looks so terrible, I just didn’t want to risk it
  • I think that what I chose has turned out to be the best for my needs
  • I love lush, and it is such a nice shade of pink, I love to wear it whenever I can, but when I am going for something a little more shimmery I go with destiny because it is such a gorgeous peachy pink
  • I like to use this blush in the hollows on my cheeks, and blend it out into the apples just a hint

• by beachgal37

Blush is something that I can’t live without now, but a few month ago, I would have passed it up for a mc Donald’s cheeseburger and fries any day, and I don’t even like their food very much at all, so it would have been a terrible waste, which I hate anyway, which is why I didn’t use blush for the longest time. I thought it would just look really bad with my face, besides I was wearing blue eye shadow for a while, and there is nothing worse than red lips, blush, and blue eye shadow it looks so terrible, I just didn’t want to risk it. But then I saw

some reviews on the different blushes, especially Beauty From the Earth blushes, and was hooked.

The one that got me was their soft baby pink Lush, and when I went to their site I was in makeup blush heaven. I had a terrible time not buying everything in sight, but finally settled on the Lust, destiny, Doll face, and Adobe.

I think that what I chose has turned out to be the best for my needs. I love lush, and it is such a nice shade of pink, I love to wear it whenever I can, but when I am going for something a little more shimmery I go with destiny because ...

• it is such a gorgeous peachy pink.

I have been obsessed with peach colors for a while because they always look so fresh and clean when you wear them, and they have a livening effect on your whole look, especially when worn with really neutral eye. I just love the way it looks, it is so impressive.

Adobe is a pretty neutral brown with a slightest hint of peach that works great with big eye makeup It doesn’t give you that too-much makeup look that is all too easy to accomplish when you have a lot of eye makeup on. So I have thought it one of my best choices for nights

out.

I like to use this blush in the hollows on my cheeks, and blend it out into the apples just a hint. The others I blend out in the apples a little more so that my cheeks have a slight rosy glow to them.

Blush is a must-buy when getting mineral makeup. Mineral blush is my absolute favorite because of the ability to layer it on so that it looks luminous on the cheeks.

I just can’t get enough of BFTE’s blushes, a little goes such a long way, I feel like these will last me forever. But when they do run out in a long time, I will go out and buy some more definetly!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031020190531/k2311a039/3.9.10