BFTE Mineral Veil
  • Because I was getting the highlighters at the time, I wanted to get this in translucent, and I think that it was the best choice I made out of all the face powders I bought
  • What I do is what I’ve learned is the best, I take powder puff and press it all over my skin, and then leave it to set for about thirty seconds before applying blush
  • I love this product, and can’t believe it is only $12

• by beachgal37

A mineral veil seems to be one of the products that seems to have no apparent sue until you actually start using it the right way. I had read about the miss America pageants and how they kept their makeup from melting off during the shows was that they pressed the powders into their skin, so I tried doing this with my foundations, but it never really worked, do I just gave up thinking that it must only work with expensive powders, but the thing is that you really need a mineral veil for it to work the way that it is supposed to.

Didn’t realize this until I watched a bunch of tutorials and people

were al taking out the mineral veils and talking about how well it sets the powders.

I finally put two and two together and went and bought this mineral veil.

If I had seen this after the highlighter disaster I probably wouldn’t have bought it at all, but that would have been my totally loss because this powder works so well with their mineral foundation, it is incredible.

Because I was getting the highlighters at the time, I wanted to get this in translucent, and I think that it was the best choice I made out of all the face powders I bought.

It has been such a lifesaver with my oily skin, it just mattes my ...

• face up it so well, and for hours.

I normally have an oily face within five minutes of putting on my foundation, and this powder really keeps that shine at bay like no other powder can.

Plus it is all mineral and isn’t made of talc like other powders.

This is so great for me because talc has always made me break out, and whenever I forget and buy something with talc in it I will know within a few days because my skin will be breaking out like crazy all over.

to set for about thirty seconds before applying blush.

I don’t like to put blush on before this, because it looks too streaky, but this stuff makes my skin look so flawless.

I feel so beautiful and prefect while using this powder, it literally makes my pores disappear.

I have to use blush with this, or else I will look like an alien, it’s crazy.

I think I am going to buy the slightly pigmented powder for the summer when I am using my tinted moisturizer so my face won’t be so oily then either.

I love this product, and can’t believe it is only $12! I am going to be buying this for the rest of my life!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031020180531/k2311a039/3.9.10