BFTE Eye/Lip Primer
  • I am so positive that I bought thus one there, and am pretty disappointed that they aren’t selling it anymore
  • I like to use mineral primers with mineral makeup, but have had to resort to using my other eye primers with their pigments, which I guess isn’t the end of the world
  • This was the best mineral makeup primer that I have ever used
  • I think that a lot of it has to do with the fact that after work I am very tired myself, and I am still getting into the habit of not touching my eyes throughout the day

• by beachgal37

For some reason, I don’t think that BFTE is selling their primers anymore. I am so positive that I bought thus one there, and am pretty disappointed that they aren’t selling it anymore. I like to use mineral primers with mineral makeup, but have had to resort to using my other eye primers with their pigments, which I guess isn’t the end of the world.

But I still liked their primer, it was nice and smooth, and came in a pretty little clear jar that matched the kind that their other products are packaged in. The primer that I got came in a little jar, and at first I was a little disappointed.

I had hoped it would

be a lot bigger, and their pictures always make it look so much bigger than it actually is, but it ended up going very far in the end. What this primer does is makes the minerals stick really well without their mix and fix medium, which means less mess and work for me, but they don’t last quite as long as when the medium is used.

But sometimes, all I want is an eye that is really quick to use and is going to be hassle free for my morning routine. This was the best mineral makeup primer that I have ever used.

I just use my finger for this primer while with some others I like to ...

• use a brush. So I dap my finger into the primer and pat it all over my eyelid, blending to the outer corners and up to the brow bone.

I have to be careful not to get this stuff in my eyebrows because otherwise it can be very sticky. But what this does for my eyes, is first of all covers up all the little blue veins under the surface of the skin, and provides a nice base for the eye shadow.

If I am planning on doing eyeliners or shadows on my lower lids, then I use the primer down there as well. I still like to use a concealer for my under eye circles because this

isn’t as opaque as I would like it to be for that purpose.

But for holding your eye shadows in place all day, primers work wonders. I have been using this for a few weeks now, and it has worked great for about five hours a day.

After that my makeup starts to look tired, but not always. I think that a lot of it has to do with the fact that after work I am very tired myself, and I am still getting into the habit of not touching my eyes throughout the day.

There is nothing worse than spending the morning making yourself look great and then spoiling it with a mascara or eyeliner smudge thirty minutes after you get to work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031020130531/k2311a039/3.9.10