Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
  • First of all let me begin by saying this product is amazing
  • I've been using this product about three months and I'm happy to say my skin has cleared completely, and I have not suffered from a breakout since i've been using it

• by Mscreek301

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

First of all let me begin by saying this product is amazing. I have always had very clear, glowing skin until of recent my face began breaking out.

I would get the worst break outs on the center portion of my forehead and the area in between my eyes.

The breakouts were really bad and they would not disappear.

At times it would

be really bad, and then it would be a bit suttle, but the breakout never cleared up completely.

I tried every product I could get my hands on to clear my skin but nothing worked.

I was very frustrated at the time because I was not used to suffering from breakouts.

My skin seemed to be getting worse, the more I tried to ...

• clear it up.

Then I randomly bought Clean and Clear Blackhead Scrub.

I had no hopes of this product working, I was just routinely buying another product to improve my breakouts.

Well to my surprise, this product amazed me.

After about 3 weeks of using this product morning and night my face began clearing up.

Then as time went by my face got

clearer and clearer.

I’ve been using this product about three months and I’m happy to say my skin has cleared completely, and I have not suffered from a breakout since i’ve been using it.

I would DEFINATELY reccomend this to anyone who suffers from stubborn long lasting breakouts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031020120531/k2311a039/3.9.10