Modess Cottony Soft Regular Non-Wing Sanitary Napkin  » Health  »
  • I highly recommend Modess Sanitary pad particularly the cottony soft variant to all women out there
  • I have tried a lot of brands but after all these years, I would say that Modess is the best brand of sanitary pad for me
  • I have tried them and unfortunately, I itch or I feel uncomfortable using other sanitary pads without the cottony soft cover

• by bbyshe

I highly recommend Modess Sanitary pad particularly the cottony soft variant to all women out there. I have tried a lot of brands but after all these years, I would say that Modess is the best brand of sanitary pad for me.

This was introduced to me by my mom from the moment I got my first period.

But after all these years, a lot of brands have come up with their own sanitary pads.

I have tried them and unfortunately, I itch or I feel uncomfortable using other sanitary pads without the cottony soft cover.

So I always go back to Modess.

Modess is a great sanitary pad also for the budget conscious.

It’s ...

• price fits easily into your budget.

I particularly like this non-wing variant because I can use it anytime if I don’t want to feel to hot from wearing a sanitary pad.

It is very cool to wear and it feels light on the skin.

Although I do recommend the wing variant for heavy flows.

It’s also a

great innovation by Modess to have Odor Control in their pads so I feel protected and that I still smell good down there even during the red flag days as compared to wearing other sanitary pads which can make you smell real bad.

The fit of the pads is also just right and I feel comfortable wearing this.

Thumbs up for this product!

Modess Cottony Soft Regular Non-Wing Sanitary Napkin
    rhyne says :

How is true that modess sanitary napkins is made of recycle paper like news paper and it was bleach seven times to come out white color and it is made out of juck paper?

Galega says :

That’s not true. It is made of organic cotton at top slot. There are also synthetic used in it, but not junk paper as you are wondering.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349031020080531/k2311a039/3.9.10