Farlin baby wipes  » Baby care  »
1.0
  • One day when I was searching for baby wipes to use on my newborn son, the brand Farlin particularly got my attention because the baby wipes were on sale
  • Overall, I would recommend to buy other types of baby wipes

• by bbyshe

There are a lot of different baby wipes in the market to choose from. One day when I was searching for baby wipes to use on my newborn son, the brand Farlin particularly got my attention because the baby wipes were on sale. So I immediately grabbed a pack of baby wipes to try on my baby.

I was able to buy the one with Powder Fresh scent and I immediately fell

in love with its smell. It’s very powdery and very suited for my baby.

The packaging of Farlin baby wipes is good because the big pack comes with a lid on top which is made of hard material so the wipes inside the pack are protected so they would not dry out. There is even a sticker labeled Open inside to lid to protect the baby wipes even more.

Basically, these ...

• wipes just worked below average in cleaning my baby’s bottom. It was quite hard to remove stool from my baby’s bottom using these wipes.

They were not good to use on cleaning this part of the baby. It easily dries out when I try to remove stool from my baby’s butt.

The wipes are better to use in wiping my baby’s face and hands and not on parts where my baby

got really dirty. The downside also of these baby wipes is when you pull out a piece of wipe from the pack, another piece sticks with the one you pulled out giving you more wipes to use.

So I guess you waste wipes in this way. Overall, I would recommend to buy other types of baby wipes.

This is not really a brand that I would continue to trust when it comes to baby wipes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 549031020070531/k2311a039/3.9.10