Toshiba Satellite E105-S1602 laptop
  • I bought this Toshiba Satellite laptop last year
  • Despite the above facts, I like my Toshiba Satellite laptop because it is very affordable and it has an 8-cell battery
  • Compared to any other brands, I’d rather choose my Toshiba since I believe in the good name that it bears

• by Linawati Adiwidjaja

I bought this Toshiba Satellite laptop last year. I really like this laptop of mine since its very high specs really support my daily online activities. But there are a few shortcomings of this laptop.

Firstly, I don’t really like the screen. To my surprise, the screen is just too bright and not as clear as my old desktop computer. When I adjust it,

the overall brightness is reduced, and makes me a bit difficult to recognize fine lines appeared on the laptop screen, such as the drop down box or email opt-in whose boxes are often made of fine lines.

Secondly, the quality of the speaker is not so good that I would rather use my earphone every time I want to hear my favorite songs through my Toshiba ...

• Satellite laptop.

Thirdly, although these typical series are said to be light weight, but I do not think my Toshiba Satellite is light weight at all. Even when I put it inside its original case I got from the dealer, it feels so heavy and hurt my shoulder just after five to ten minutes I was walking with it.

Despite the above facts, I like

my Toshiba Satellite laptop because it is very affordable and it has an 8-cell battery. Compared to any other brands, I’d rather choose my Toshiba since I believe in the good name that it bears.

So for everyone who works a lot with multi media and does a lot of downloading and uploading, I’d suggest you to choose this kind of laptop as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 639031020030531/k2311a039/3.9.10