Panasonic RX D12 Boombox
  • This review is based on my own experience with Panasonic RXD12 Boombox
  • So I decided to have a CD player which also have cassette players in the same device

• by reviewlover

This review is based on my own experience with Panasonic RXD12 Boombox. Nowadays, there are plenty choices of CD players. But I still have some old collection of cassettes as well in the house. It’s just pity to throw those cassette collections. So I decided to have a CD player which also have cassette players in the same device.

I went to the electronic store

then I saw this small Panasonic RX D12 Boombox. It looked cute for me at that time when I saw it in the electronic store. I asked some questions to the seller to know more information about this Panasonic RX D12 Boombox. I came to the conclusion that Panasonic RX D12 Boombox is the one that I was looking for.

I checked the price ...

• of Panasonic RX D12 Boombox in that store, and they said that I can have this Panasonic RX D12 Boombox for less than 100 US dollar. So I did not wait any longer to get this Panasonic RX D12 Boombox and brought it home. I am so happy with this Panasonic RX D12 Boombox.

My Panasonic RX D12 Boombox can be use as cassette’s player,

CD’s players, and also MP3 player. You can also use it as two band radio. Other features that you will find in this Panasonic RX D12 Boombox are Digital Tuner 24 Presets, Headphone Jack, Acoustic Separator Cabinet for clean sound quality, and also 4-inch speakers.

So it’s good enough for me at this moment. I am happy with it already. I hope this will stay for long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 169031019990531/k2311a039/3.9.10