Sunsilk Straight Away Hair Serum
1.5
  • So, I decided to get this hair serum because it promises to make hair straighter

• by bbyshe

I have shoulder length hair and it tends to have a lot of those annoying fly aways and frizz at times. My hair also feels very dry especially after a shower even sometimes after using a conditioner. There are lots of times when I get those bad hair days.

So, I decided to get this hair serum because it promises to make hair straighter. This is actually my goal because I did not like my

hair wavy or tangled.

I am born with naturally straight hair but I still get dull hair. I tried this product hoping it would really make my hair straighter than usual but I am not really very happy with the results.

It is not a really good straightening hair serum. It’s performance is for of below average.

It can somehow tame the frizzes but it is quite sticky to use and ...

• it does not really straighten in the way that I had hoped. I have tried far better hair serums than this one.

When I use this, I apply it when my hair is still damp after a washing. I dispense one pump at a time.

Since it is sticky, it is hard to get off your hands. A little amount of it goes a long way but it’s performance is not really very good.

It is a so-so serum for me and I use it if I don’t have any serum at home. The smell of this serum is on the average and it smells nice on the hair but the smell does not last really long.

My hair is not also shiny when I use this. The price is fairly reasonable but it not really worth buying if you’re looking for a great hair product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031019940331/k2311a039/3.9.10