Pond’s white beauty pressed powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would not consider myself a make up addict but I do love to try out different types of face powder and blushes from time to time
  • The pressed powder's compact is very nice and girly and it does not really cost high though this does not come with refills
  • I think the price is an excellent price considering what face powder usually costs
  • I have not noticed my face breaking out from using it
  • All in all, I would recommend trying this

• by bbyshe

I would not consider myself a make up addict but I do love to try out different types of face powder and blushes from time to time. Since I am a Pond’s wash and cream user, I also decided to try out the Pond’s white beauty pressed powder to complement my White beauty regimen. The pressed powder’s compact is very nice and girly and it does not really cost high though this does not come with

refills.

You have to buy the compact again when the powder runs out. The sponge in this pressed powder is very thin so it can get worn easily and this I did not particularly like.

You can buy a separate sponge for this if you prefer. But what I do like with this powder, is that for a pressed powder, its performance is fairly good.

It blends easily on my face and gave me ...

• enough coverage against oiliness and some imperfections on my face. I also like that my face look more even and rosy when I use this powder.

It is better than the usual Johnson and Johnson’s pressed powder. The coverage is just right for those wanting to have a natural no make up look.

I think the price is an excellent price considering what face powder usually costs. I am naturally fair and the lighter

shade works for me.

I think it provides good coverage and does last a while. It also smells really nice and does not have a strong scent.

I have not noticed my face breaking out from using it. The sponge to apply it is very cheap and flimsy.

All in all, I would recommend trying this. The price is more affordable than most brands and it does a good job.

I pretty happy with this Pond’s product once again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031019920331/k2311a039/3.9.10