Watsons Treatment Wax with Jasmine  » Health  »
  • A regular used of conditioner is the best way to get rid of it and maintain the normal silky and texture of hair
  • I love the smell of the Jasmine that is really relaxing, it stays unto my hair the whole day
  • I noticed that some my splint ends are more less now compare before that I am just using my regular shampoo and conditioner

• by lei

Shampoo and Conditioner is a helpful to manage a good looking hair. But sometimes using a shampoo frequently can cause breakage and even splint ends to our hair. A regular used of conditioner is the best way to get rid of it and maintain the normal silky and texture of hair.

And to make it perfect I regularly used this Watsons treatment Wax with Jasmine that helps my hair strong and prevent from breakage. I’ve been using it for a month and

my hair shines and silky.

I used this treatment was two or three times a week after shampooing and leave it for 10 minutes, to make it more soft I rinse it with Luke warm water and let it dry. I am comfortable using because after used I was able to manage my hair, I can easily comb it.

I love the smell of the Jasmine that is really relaxing, it stays unto my hair the whole day. I noticed that some ...

• my splint ends are more less now compare before that I am just using my regular shampoo and conditioner.

My hair shines gradually and never tangles anymore, I see to it to brush my hair when it is almost dry and not to comb it while it is wet. The Treatment was is a soft and concentrated wax that is easy to apply.

Apply it and massage it unto your hair and it is really effectively moisturizing your hair leave soft and

with a good fragrance that is really noticeable after bath. This Treatment Was affordable in and it can be used for 2 months.

It can be purchase to any Watsons branch. Perfectly good and make it more useful that going to salon that is really expensive.

With the used of this treatment was you have a good hair for a few weeks. Simply the best treatment that is affordable for all types of hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349031019870331/k2311a039/3.9.10