Matrix anti-dandruff treatment  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I have been suffering from some intense dandruff problem and I have been trying out various treatments to solve the problem
  • At least these home therapies are time tested and do not cost you unlike these expensive products which is a complete waste of money

• by godymee

I have been suffering from some intense dandruff problem and I have been trying out various treatments to solve the problem. Recently I came across this product Matrix anti-dandruff treatment and thought of trying it and see if it works in reducing and curing my dandruff problem.

To start with, Matrix anti-dandruff treatment is an expensive

product and I had to think twice before finally deciding on using the product. So I started using the product and used it continuously for three month but sorry to say, the product really isn’t one bit good in reducing dandruff. Finally after three months of continuous use I stopped the Matrix anti-dandruff treatment and ...

• trying out some proven home therapies for reducing dandruff (applying curd, using Neem solutions ,etc to name a few).

At least these home therapies are time tested and do not cost you unlike these expensive products which is a complete waste of money. I even used the Matrix anti-dandruff shampoo along with it, (in hopes

that it will have better effect) but the dandruff was never in control and all the money I invested in using the products continuously for three months was a real waste.

Just one advice for people using the product or thinking of using the product, stay away from it, it is a real waste of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031019860131/k2311a039/3.9.10