Body Treats Lightening Bar Soap Papaya  » Health  »
  • I found this Body Treats Lightening in Watsons here in the Philippines
  • Its like I experience a little adjustment and I feel this itchiness when using it
  • But as days go by I get to used to it, I just noticed that my skin gets dry using it but the whitening effect is good and it really glows

• by lei

When it comes to soap I choose those whitening and with some vitamins that will enhance my skin, because the most important ingredients is it will moisturize and enhance the texture of my skin. I found this Body Treats Lightening in Watsons here in the Philippines. It is made by Body treats and its perfectly made for those who want to have a light and radiant skin.

This soap has an extract of Papaya that helps whiten and glows the skin,

and Vitamin E that really gives my skin a natural vitamins. I am using it now for 2 weeks.

Its like I experience a little adjustment and I feel this itchiness when using it. Since this is my first time to used a green papaya.

But as days go by I get to used to it, I just noticed that my skin gets dry using it but the whitening effect is good and it really glows. I see to it to ...

• used a lotion because its like it has some ingredients that will really peels of my dead skin cells.

But above all the effect is quite good and I got this soft and light skin for 2 weeks. It has a light and good scent that is not too strong and easy to rinse.

This Body Treat whitening bar soap papaya is affordable and well packed in a box. I am glad that I was able to test it and I’m

now continuing using it and I am quite comfortable with the effect.

Papaya soap is always been a natural ingredients that is good to our skin and Body treats from Watsons Beauty Shop gave me this satisfaction. I just used it before going to bed and not before going to work, because using it while expose to sunrise is not good.

So I take the effect at night and its working. Try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349031019830131/k2311a039/3.9.10