Eddie Villanueva, A Presidential Candidate for 2010 Philippine National Election  » Local news  »
1.0
  • Despite the fact that I believe Eddie Villanueva has been leading his flock well, I don’t think I would ever vote for him
  • Well in fairness, if indeed his leadership would bring in changes for the better, I found really nothing wrong if he would be elected

• by ladyli

Eddie Villanueva, the President of Jesus is Lord Movement is running for the Presidency again.

Despite the fact that I believe Eddie Villanueva has been leading his flock well, I don’t think I would ever vote for him. I could not understand why despite the fact that he has already attained the highest calling which is no less than being an ordained Minister of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ he is pushing on becoming a President of the Philippines. How come he seemed to have become obsessed in his desire to be the most powerful man of this country? Well in fairness, if indeed his leadership would bring in changes for the better, I found really nothing wrong if he would be elected. However, it is very obvious he is not going to win anyway. He already tried in 2004

but he failed. Why again he would want to push on his candidacy? Survey shows he is one of those trailing behind so what is the point of pursuing a position which obviously is not intended for him? Well anyway he is entitled to pursue whatever path he wants but I am one of those who is not voting of him. This activist turned Preacher has been leading a fruitful life for the Lord. He has various awards in his Socio-Civic/Religious involvement. He has been propagating the Gospel through not only in his church but even through his own TV network, ZOE Broadcasting Network Inc. which operates on Channel 11. His three programs, in ZOE namely, Diyos at Bayan, PJM (Philippines for Jesus Movement) Forum and Jesus The Healer have been instrumental for viewers to discover the way to Jesus. So with ...

• this very fruitful life as servant of God why aspire to set aside this path and go to the world of politics?

Eddie Villanueva is saying that once elected it would be six years of no corruption. Well and good. It is so easy for him to say but to implement the 100% zero corruption in the entire government is something not achievable by just one man. Cory Aquino ruled with zero corruption but the entire government was not. Those under her were corrupt just the same so Cory’s government did not succeed either. Now if Eddie Villanueva could implement a zero corruption through and through then that would be a very ideal government. However, it is very obvious he could not do this because in the first place, he is not going to win this election.

So if I were Eddie Villanueva, I

would rather just continue preaching the Gospel so that I could win more souls for Christ. I believe if Eddie could further preach then he could lead more souls at Jesus feet and those souls are trophies that God give the highest credits. Presidents come and go and their deeds would be written in history. Through the years, it will be just forgotten and can only be remembered when books are opened. However the lost souls that have been led to light by one Preacher like Eddie Villanueva will be written in the Book of Life and the Preacher who wins their soul for Christ will receive the highest reward from the Lord God himself. So if I were Mr. Eddie Villanueva, I will just go back to my work at JIL. The Presidency is obviously not meant by God for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 369031019711231/k2311a039/3.9.10