Salon Pro Exclusives Anti-Fungus Hair Bonding Glue
  • Therefore, I decided to get myself some hair glue and glue them back in, but it was hard to find a bottle, even in some cosmetic stores
  • I also noticed that Salon Pro Exclusives Anti-Fungus Hair Bonding Glue also dries quickly
  • I thought I would have to wait for some time before it dried when I was gluing in the tracks again, but it only took mere seconds to dry
  • I recommend this product to people who have glued in weaves

• by Redtape

I’ve had in a weave for the past two months, and keeping it in for so long has proved to be somewhat challenging being that although most of it is sewn in, the front is glued in, and so from time to time one of the tracks will raise up. One time, it was

so bad too that I had to wear a hat for an entire day and not take it off because several of them rose up and I just did not have the time or money to go to a hairdresser with it. Therefore, I decided to get myself some hair glue and glue them back in, but it was hard to find a bottle, even in some cosmetic stores.

I finally got one for exactly $100 at a store that sold mostly shoes somewhere. Since it was so cheap though, I didn’t expect that it would last very long when I glued it on. However, as soon as I ...

• Salon Pro Exclusives Anti-Fungus Hair Bonding Glue
      cleaned up the area and glued the tracks back on to my scalp when I got the time, they haven’t raised up back since, even though it’s pretty easy to take them off again if I wanted to.

I also noticed that “Salon Pro Exclusives Anti-Fungus Hair Bonding Glue” also dries quickly. I thought

I would have to wait for some time before it dried when I was gluing in the tracks again, but it only took mere seconds to dry. Some dried on my finger too, put I was able to peel it off as easily as I would normal glue.

I recommend this product to people who have glued in weaves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318031019540531/k2311a038/3.8.10