Paris Hilton Sheer Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Since I like light fresh scent then I would use this

• by leeanne

The last scent from Paris that I have first hand knowledge of. This one is ok, but all the rest seem to be more me. I smelt this as a tester in a shop. I am always trying testers of Perfume, as you will probably gather from all the perfume reviews I do. I sprayed this around lunch time and although I could still smell it a while later, it seemed to have mostly wore off which isn’t what most of the paris Hilton range does. They will usually fade, but not just disappear.

After checking in the shop and online

I’ve only managed to find this in a 50ml bottle. The recommended retail price of this online was showing at £24, the shop I was in was selling it at £18, and online this was going for £12. big difference. And it just goes to shop why I normally shop for perfume online. I’m happy to use shops to check the scent out through!

I didn’t like the box. As with most Paris scents this is in a rectangular shaped box. Wonder if they are all the same for easy manufacturing, and just a different picture gets printed on the boxes?

• This has a full length picture of Paris, and it just looks really tacky. It isn’t even that pretty a picture in my view as well. No nice pinks and warms colours on this, more so whites and light green.

The bottle design is the same as another one of paris’s scents. It is pink strands with black strands through it. Looks ok though, but I would have thought with the name sheer, then it would have been a more simple, clear bottle, instead of 1 that is quite bright coloured and you can’t see through.

The scent of this is nice.

This has a nice light sparkling scent with a few heavier notes mixed in. this breaks up the fruity bits, and although still keeps it nice and fresh, it just makes it a bit more interesting. This has apple, musk, sandalwood, ylang ylang, mimosa and freesia in it.

Since I like light fresh scent then I would use this. Although I would say it is more a daytime scent. You can obviously use this anytime. I would say this would appeal more to younger people, but you can obviously use this at any age. Nice and refreshing scent to lightly scent you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 568031019480531/k2311a038/3.8.10