Gilbert “Gibo” Teodoro, Best Presidential Candidate of 2010 Philippine Election  » Local news  »
  • Well, I will make it clear that it is not because he is the best-looking of all the presidential candidates, although I’d say his face value is one good advantage
  • He could even talk about the controversial issue of how the bad image of the administration is affecting his candidacy without getting offended, defensive or irritated
  • What a great waste if this man will not consider Gibo’s intellect, capability and integrity
  • I believe Gilbert Teodoro is worth being elected

• by ladyli

Gilbert Teodoro or Gibo for short has seemed to overcome my choosy heart. Well this is as far as choosing the right Presidential candidate for the Philippines 2010 election is concerned. Honestly, I never really think I would choose Gibo. In the first place, I did not even know much about him. In fact I was not even aware that he was then the Department of National Defense Secretary, not until his name came as one of choices of the administration as its standard bearer.

Well he was Congressman for nine years as I later learned and his being a DND Secretary did not really make

a big impact on me. Well that is of course as far as a not so politically inclined person like me is concerned. Further researched showed me he belongs to the rich and famous Cojuangco clan. Well apart from the kindhearted, Cory Aquino, there has never been a Cojuangco that ever won my admiration.

Now what made me choose Gilbert Teodoro for this presidential election? Well, I will make it clear that it is not because he is the best-looking of all the presidential candidates, although I’d say his face value is one good advantage. Gilbert Teodoro’s admirable wit and very cool personality are the reasons why I finally made up my mind about choosing this man as my Presidential candidate. Indeed he is the brightest Presidential candidate of 2010. I’ve been viewing various forums and debates of presidential candidates and Gilbert Teodoro has been showing his above average intelligence. He talks with sense more than any other candidates. He is very eloquent, very spontaneous and very honest. I could see Ninoy’s eloquence from this man. He could handle questions thrown on him with confidence and cool spirit. He could even talk about the controversial issue of how the bad image of the administration is affecting his candidacy without getting offended, defensive or ...

• Gilbert
      irritated.

He is so candid and the man to watch every time there are debates going on. He is always the man-of-the-hour. He is always the candidate who could answer the question intelligently, explicitly and spontaneously. He acts and speaks like a real educated man that he is. He is never harsh, never slanderous and always respectful. He surely is a guy who knows what he is talking about and has never played like knowing something when he does not.

However, I am afraid Gilbert Teodoro will not win. I am afraid the voting public has been looking at him as the administration candidate. And because

they hate the administration, they could not see the merits of Gibo anymore. What a great waste if this man will not consider Gibo’s intellect, capability and integrity. Nevertheless, even if Gibo is not making it on the surveys, that will not change my decision anymore. Gilbert “Gibo” Teodoro is my choice for President this May 10, 2010. I could only hope and pray that the Filipino people will learn now how to vote wisely. Popularity is not the best gauge; I should say capability and sincerity should count first. I believe Gilbert Teodoro is worth being elected. He is one President Filipinos would be proud about.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 368031019450531/k2311a038/3.8.10