Mar Roxas, Vice Presidential Candidate, 2010 Philippine National Election  » Local news  »
2.5
  • I voted for him not because I like his Mr
  • Palengke advertisement but in in fairness to him I think he has good accomplishments and he deserved my vote anyway
  • His” Presyong Tama, Gamot Pampamilya” program that gave way to low-cost medicines
  • I learned from one whisperer that some job apprentices of ABS-CBN could talk much about Korina Sanchez’ bad temper
  • Well this one is not confirmed anyway but I believe when there is smoke there is fire

• by ladyli

When Mar Roxas topped the list of was elected Senators in 2004 national election, his votes was remarkably higher than all other candidates in the history of Philippine election. This man who came from a family of politicians has one magic that led him on top in the Senate list f 2004. His magic is obviously his “Mr. Palengke” advertisement which won the hearts of the masses.

Well actually if you were to ask me, I did vote for Mar Roxas in 2004 National Election. I voted for him not because I like his Mr. Palengke advertisement but in in fairness to him I think he has good accomplishments and he deserved my vote anyway.

Actually, when he was serving as Secretary to the Department of Trade and Industry in year 2000, he made notable performance. He promoted the development of small and

medium industries among his all other good accomplishment in that Department. His” Presyong Tama, Gamot Pampamilya” program that gave way to low-cost medicines.

He also launched projects to maximize the potential of the Philippines to become a global electronic service center which created thousands of jobs for Filipinos. Mar Roxas was indeed a performer in the Department of Trade and Industry so that he was always given due mention in the news. When he became a Senator though, he somewhat became quiet and then I even read once that he was in the list of Senates regular absentees so I was quite turned off and regretted having voted this man.

Nevertheless, Mar Roxas in his latter years in the Senate has somewhat grown more visible and more notable. Well I could not help but think that this is obviously in preparation for his political ...

• plans. Well whatever could be Mar Roxas’ motive, in fairness to him he was able to pass good laws.

He was the one who initiated the laws for consumer protection and also quality and affordable medicines which are obviously pro-poor. As Chairman of Senate Committees on Trade and Industry, and Education, I think he has been working quite well to bring about laws that would benefit the poor.

However despite his good performance, I am not going to vote for Mar Roxas.

Well this man is obviously too obsessed with becoming a President so that he was able forget about have to preserve his moral values. I could not take him when he said bad words against GMA in the heat of one anti-government rallies. I don’t like Gloria either but I don’t think we had to utter bad words to express our disappointment over her.

Mar Roxas

is behaving like uneducated and that I could not take. This man does not seem to have control of his temper. Remember how he also lost his temper over Senator’s insertion joke.

He could have just taken the joke lightly and returned it Pimentel in respectable way for him to feel ashamed of being too “green” at that age. But nope, his blood raised and there his temper was again out of control. Well apart from this , I am not going to vote for this man because Korina Sanchez is his wife.

I learned from one whisperer that some job apprentices of ABS-CBN could talk much about Korina Sanchez’ bad temper. Well this one is not confirmed anyway but I believe when there is smoke there is fire. So, what would this country become if they would be ruled by hot-tempered gentlemen with equally hot-tempered ladies on their sides?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 368031019420531/k2311a038/3.8.10