Cocomotion Hot Chocolate Maker by Mr. Coffee  » Housewares  »
  • While I had been making it in the microwave, I had noticed that it had become more and more of a nuisance as it often bubbles over, getting chocolate powder down the sides of the mug, and messy, half- dissolved, powdery water all over the microwave
  • Plus, because I have to make multiple cups, I have to keep cleaning out the microwave, wiping down the cups, and trying to make the best out of the cups that seem to have lost most of the powdered chocolate after they bubble over
  • At one point, I was beginning to think it was more of a problem than it was worth
  • The Cocomotion if you are unfamiliar is an amazing little beverage appliance that provides perfectly frothy, whipped hot chocolate
  • So, if you’d like to make rich, frothy hot chocolate in less than ten minutes and without the fuss of stovetop or microwave messes, you may want to consider the Cocomotion by Mr

• by Jude244

During the winter months my family goes through a ton of hot chocolate. I find myself making it for myself or the kids constantly. While I had been making it in the microwave, I had noticed that it had become more and more of a nuisance as it often bubbles over, getting chocolate powder down the sides of the mug, and messy, half- dissolved, powdery water all over the microwave.

Plus, because I have to make multiple cups, I have to keep cleaning out the microwave, wiping down the cups, and trying to make the best out of the cups that seem to have lost most of the powdered chocolate after they bubble over. After that, I tried to make it on the stove but somehow managed to scorch that

as well. At one point, I was beginning to think it was more of a problem than it was worth.

Luckily though, it was around that time that I spotted the Cocomotion hot chocolate maker by Mr. Coffee. The Cocomotion if you are unfamiliar is an amazing little beverage appliance that provides perfectly frothy, whipped hot chocolate. With the Cocomotion, you can prepare up to four mugs of hot chocolate at once and have them ready in as little as ten minutes. I can tell you our Cocomotion is already seeing a lot of action in my home.

Using the Cocomotion couldn’t be any easier also, I just add thirty-two ounces of milk and four scoops of my favorite hot chocolate mixes into the reservoir, lock the ...

• lid, turn the unit on and watch it go to work mixing with it special magnetic mixing disk.

When the hot chocolate is ready, the appliance turns itself off. I can also turn it off at anytime in the mixing process. Then all I need to do is push down and rotate the reservoir lid until the spout is open for pouring to dispense the drinks. That all there is to it! No more messy microwaves and lumpy half-dissolved powders for this family.

Not to mention the hot chocolate has never tasted better! Somehow the magnetic mixing disk manages to make the drink so creamy and frothy. You’d never know it was even the same drink I had made before.

Also, you can use any powdered chocolate,

mix, or even syrup to make hot chocolates in this machine. I know I ran out of chocolate powder and switched to Hershey’s syrup and it worked just fine. Now, I play around with flavored creamers in addition to the milk I use so that I can make even more delicious drinks like amaretto hot chocolate and hazelnut hot chocolate.

So, if you’d like to make rich, frothy hot chocolate in less than ten minutes and without the fuss of stovetop or microwave messes, you may want to consider the Cocomotion by Mr. Coffee. It can prepare up to four mugs at once and the hot chocolate never tasted better. As it uses regular ingredients you probably have on hand, you never have to go out and buy special mixes or syrups.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538031019310531/k2311a038/3.8.10