Oral-B Vitality  » Health  »
  • I liked that the smaller round brush would allow me to brush each tooth individually and I wasn�t disappointed

• by Raida
      I never thought I’d see the day when I’d say I loved my toothbrush but the Oral-B Vitality has changed that. The Oral-B Vitality toothbrush is a rechargeable power toothbrush that retails for $20 or less.

They offer 3 different models of brush heads: Precision Clean, (a single round head), Dual Clean,

(a double head � a round head first and a square head underneath), and Sonic, (a regular length brush with varying bristles).

For myself I chose the Precision Clean head.

I liked that the smaller round brush would allow me to brush each tooth individually and I wasn�t disappointed.

Just from the first time using it my teeth felt noticeably smoother and cleaner.

After each brushing I feel like I�ve just come back from having my teeth cleaned at the dentist ‘ without the dent in my wallet.

I’ve got to hand to the experts at Oral-B, they can’t possibly have made having healthy ...

• Oral-B Vitality
      teeth any easier.

Not only is there a built in 2 minute timer but they also offer interchangeable brush heads.

Sold separately, the extra brush heads come with colored rings for each additional head.

So there’s no need to buy more than one Vitality brush if you don’t want to; each family

member can have their own brush head indicated by the colored ring.

I highly recommend this toothbrush; my teeth have never felt and looked so good.

I just have one tip: unless you want to clean toothpaste off your mirror, brush your toothpaste over your teeth before you turn the toothbrush on.

Oral-B Vitality

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34511101930430/k2311a115/11.5.06