Crunch Cardio Salsa workout  » Health  »
  • If you are looking for an amazing fat blasting super workout, you may be interested in the Crunch Cardio Salsa program I just found
  • I’ll be the first one to admit it, if a workout is tedious and boring I will not last very long
  • I love that I’m not stuck doing a run of the mill cardio workout and that I can really work up a sweat here
  • I definitely feel it the next day yet it’s nice to know my muscles are getting a good workout
  • I would highly recommend Cardio Salsa for anyone looking to shed weight by learning and perfecting fun dance moves

• by Jude244

If you are looking for an amazing fat blasting super workout, you may be interested in the Crunch Cardio Salsa program I just found. I’ll be the first one to admit it, if a workout is tedious and boring I will not last very long. In fact, since I have been looking into alternate forms of cardio I have discovered a whole new world of fitness. Most importantly, I’m not stuck in the usual three reps for this, crunch that method of monotony.

In Cardio Salsa by Crunch Fitness, I get to burn up tons of fat while learning all kinds of fun Latin dance steps. The workout is low impact and so much fun you’ll forget your doing this to burn up calories. From the minute

you start, the live music just pulls you in and makes you want to dance. The warm up gets your heart rate up and then you just get so into it.

There are all kinds of fun combinations to learn including Salsa, Merengue, and Samba, Latin Funk and a Merengue / Salsa combination. From the minute you start the workout it is turbo charged and electric. You can mambo and cha cha your tail off.

I don’t have a background in dance yet the steps were not at all complicated and I was able to pick them up fairly quickly. The instructor explains them as she doing them and then it just comes together. The pace of the workout is very fast as she moves ...

• you through several different combination segments.

I love that I’m not stuck doing a run of the mill cardio workout and that I can really work up a sweat here. I definitely feel it the next day yet it’s nice to know my muscles are getting a good workout. Not too mention it puts me in a really good mood. I’m not sure if it’s the exercise, the music, or just all the lively fun atmosphere but something about this workout really seems to bring out the best in me.

So if you are looking to add some spice to your usual routine, or if you want to try something guaranteed to get you heart rate up and your calories burning; you may want to

try Crunch Cardio Salsa. It features several Latin dance inspired segments, a warm up and cool down and is really more fun than you probably thought you’d ever have doing a fitness workout. It is low impact, requires no equipment, and was created for people of all fitness levels.

I love it because it feels more like a dance class rather than a workout and I’d much rather be dancing any day. Plus, my clothes are starting to fit better and I feel more energetic. I must have lost at least ten pounds since I’ve begun doing it and best of all it wasn’t hard or boring. I would highly recommend Cardio Salsa for anyone looking to shed weight by learning and perfecting fun dance moves.

andrew says :

I have been using crunch cardio salsa for weeks and i was sp happy that i lost 20pounds the fun never stops

Jennifer Davis says :

This workout sounds like a lot of fun, where can I get the DVD also are there any special weights or things that I have to buy?

Marg says :

You can get it on Amazon. Go here:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348031019250531/k2311a038/3.8.10