The Bullet Express  » Housewares  »
  • While I know fully well that I have the magic bullet, another food processor, and several other capable kitchen appliances
  • I love knowing that I use the meal maker to handle all the prep that usually bugs me
  • My friends were so impressed with all the features that some were considering buying one themselves

• by Jude244

Lately my powers to resist infomercials have been greatly reduced, case in point my latest acquisition, the Bullet Express. While I know fully well that I have the magic bullet, another food processor, and several other capable kitchen appliances; it was just too hard to pass it by when I saw it in Bed Bath and Beyond recently.

The Bullet Express manages to appeal to my love of multitasking and my desire to own the ultimate multipurpose kitchen gadget. With my new Bullet Express I have a single powerful motor base that operates the meal maker attachment, a meal mixer attachment, and the juicer express attachment.

With the Bullet Express, I have eliminated my blender, juicer, food processor, and stand mixer from my countertop

giving me tons more room for meal prep. The Bullet Express base is not very big at all and the attachments fit nicely in my cupboards.

One of the main reasons why I purchased the Bullet Express was the notion of having an entire family meal ready to heat or eat in eight minutes. Being a working mom on the go, I don’t have the time or the patience to fool around with a lot of chopping, slicing, and dicing. I love knowing that I use the meal maker to handle all the prep that usually bugs me.

Plus it’s been nice using it to make chopped salads for my take away lunch; which is a heck of a lot healthier than the carb ...

• laden stuff I was used to brown bagging. Now everyday I can enjoy endless varieties of salads that put my old sandwiches to shame. Just yesterday, I used it create this afternoon’s Asian diced chicken salad. I love that I can prepare a few days lunches a head of time by keeping them individual serving containers and then just add in the perishables at the last moment. It makes getting out of the house in the morning that much less hectic.

My kids are also reaping the benefits of the meal maker’s attachment feature, as I now use it to help prepare yummy pita sandwiches and wraps for their school lunches. Now I have so many more options of what to make them and it takes

such little time to do. No more PB & J moans and groans from these kids, they’re getting Santa Fe chicken wraps, and all kinds of goodies.

The Bullet Express it not just good for lunches either. Recently, I had to prepare a brunch for a group of friends. I ended up using several of the recipes included in the Bullet Express recipe book as well as the unit, to prepare nearly all the menu. We dined on a wonderful ham and spinach quiche, cherry scones, apple turnovers, and several other fantastic items made with the Bullet Express. My friends were so impressed with all the features that some were considering buying one themselves. Once they tasted the food they were completely sold on the Express.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538031019240531/k2311a038/3.8.10