Samsung Washing Machine WD8122CVB  » Electronics  »
  • I like using washing machine especially for my signature clothes, the jeans particularly because it tend to wash the jeans in a way that it cares of it also
  • I noticed too that some washing machines contributes to the quick damage or feathering of your clothes
  • The common problem also we have in modern washing machine is the vibrating sound
  • I was impressed too with the diamond drum which takes care of your clothes very well

• by dimples15

I couldn’t count the number of washing machine we used in our house. Since the start we have those which are good for 3 kilos, the it later evolved and then when the heavy-duty type came, we shifted to those. I like using washing machine especially for my signature clothes, the jeans particularly because it tend to wash the jeans in a way that it cares of it also. I don’t believe that its the detergent that causes damage to your clothes, more so, it is the method of how you wash your clothes. I never brush my jeans and if there is severe stain, I only drench it in detergent overnight and place it in the washing machine. I noticed too that some washing machines contributes to the quick damage or feathering of your clothes. The main reason why our washing machine at home evolved was because

we kept on changing from the not-so-good to the modern and less damaging kind. This was the washing machine we have lately. Albeit it is high powered and mostly good for those who has laundry shops I would tell you how this is important as your partner in achieving clean and better looking clothes.

The first thing impressive about this washing machine is the air wash technology. You might wonder what this is. This allows even teddy bear to be cleaned or hard-to-wash sweaters. It also derives a good result from the quality of its cleaning power. It is like doing dry clean at home. We all know that dry cleaning is very expensive so this washing machine can take care of that option. Air wash also protects your clothes from smelling fresh and remains it free from sweat-smelling odor. The protection against this is not just left to ...

• your fabric conditioner which we all rely upon. This is very unique because I did not know that this is capable until we started using this washing machine. The air wash technology has anti-bacterial properties too which protects your from smelling bad should it stay in your closet for a long time. I was wondering why my clothes still smell fresh now. I am thankful to the air wash technology of Samsung.

The common problem also we have in modern washing machine is the vibrating sound. I hate it too when a washing machine produces too much sound. Imagine a working mom who wakes up early to wash her family’s laundry ending up waking all of her family members. This type of washing machine has reduced noise for its vibrating ability. It was like nothing or operating nothing. It lightly maneuvers as it start but mostly unnoticeable.

I was

impressed too with the diamond drum which takes care of your clothes very well. It does not cause a scratch in your clothes, nor it withers the color. Other washing machines give off rough pressure to your clothes ending up in making it look like it is being hand washed. This one has gentle and smaller drums which is designed to take care of your clothes an even the most delicate embellishment in your clothes.

This washing machine also is gentle to wool. You can include tux in your laundry list and like what I’ve said forget about the costly dry cleaning because this washing machine can now do the job.

All in all, I like this washing machine because of the more different approach and it has shaped the concept of washing machine to incorporate even the most impossible one like air wash technology or even the noise-reduced effect of vibration.

yan says :

I have bought the samsung wd8122cvb one month ago and whenever after washing cum drying,the clothes comes out to be very crumble.i have to spent more time on ironing. i am only setting it washing cotton,3 rinses,cold temp 30 ,dry speed 600 or 1000.cupboard dry. pls advise

Galega says :

You need to maintain appropriate spin cycle. The purpose is to clean the clothes properly. You don’t need to use very high spin for all clothes in the hope of getting rid of all stains. If you are using good detergent, then your clothes will be clean of all dirt and stains without using very high spin.

dimples15 replies :

Hello Yan, Thanks for reading my review and for the question. As you can see, my review dealt with the specifications and features of the washing machine. Normally, your clothes will be crumple whatever brand you use when you dry speed it. In the practical side, how about using fabric conditioner to make your clothes soft in that way it is easy to iron. I think its inevitable for your clothes to be crumple whenever you dry speed it. This is something that we cannot control.

Mai says :

I intend to buy this machine as it has the current promotion, but still not sure as I have never owned a Samsung washer dryer combo before. Can you advise should I buy it or not? Any pros and cons? I can`t find any review anywhere else so your advice will be valuable. Regards

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168031019210531/k2311a038/3.8.10