Rhea Calcium Lactate Supplement
  • I searched the net and I learned that to alleviate cramping, the best supplement is calcium
  • I bought the 625mg tablets so I can just take it once a day
  • During my pregnancy, I also experience minor toothaches and calcium supplements helped in alleviating these sorts of pains
  • I would recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for calcium supplement on a budget
  • You would definitely save money by buying one bottle and it will really aid you in your calcium needs pregnant or not

• by bbyshe

I’m the type of person who take vitamins on a regular basis. One of those was a multi vitamin. I have tried different brands of multi vitamins but when I got pregnant I switched to a prenatal multivitamin to support my needs. The ob gyne recommended that I take additional iron and calcium supplements. At first,

I didn’t want to take a lot of supplements but on my second trimester, I began experiencing leg cramps and all these cramping on my body. I searched the net and I learned that to alleviate cramping, the best supplement is calcium. So I went ahead and bought this generic brand Calcium supplement. It is ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348031018960231/k2311a038/3.8.10