Natalbes Pre Natal Vitamins  » Health  »
  • I discovered this brand when I was searching for the best pre natal vitamins for me because a lot of those in the market makes me very constipated
  • When I searched the net, I discovered Natalbes vitamins and I like the fact that it has high fluoride content
  • When my baby was born he also came out very healthy so I really recommend this vitamins
  • The only problem that I encountered is that it is sometimes hard to find in drugstores but not really very difficult

• by bbyshe

Natalbes Prenatal/Postpartum vitamin and mineral supplement is an excellent (and cheaper) alternative to taking pre natal vitamins. I discovered this brand when I was searching for the best pre natal vitamins for me because a lot of those in the market makes me very constipated. When I searched the net, I discovered Natalbes vitamins and

I like the fact that it has high fluoride content. A lot say that because of this, babies who are born with mothers taking natalbes would have stronger teeth as compared to those who are not.

This vitamin and mineral supplement has helped to provide me and my baby added nutritional support. It did not make ...

• me constipated whatsoever. I checked the ingredients and it has adequate amount of iron but it does not cause constipation for me. This is one side of it that I loved. When my baby was born he also came out very healthy so I really recommend this vitamins.

I have no regrets taking these vitamins

and I recommend this to all expectant mothers. The capsule is quite bigger than other capsules but is still easy to swallow. This is also very affordable. The only problem that I encountered is that it is sometimes hard to find in drugstores but not really very difficult. So overall, it is a win win situation!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348031018950231/k2311a038/3.8.10