Lucky Me Instant Pancit Canton  » Food  »
  • I Have tried other instant pancit cantons in the market but this one is the best for me
  • I am not fond of eating noodles or soups and I prefer to eat dry food and one of these is pancit canton
  • Although I don't recommend for one to eat pancit canton everyday because of its health implications, so just a few during your snacks on different days would suffice

• by bbyshe

If I feel hungry and there’s no time to cook, Lucky Me Instant Pancit Canton is the way to go. It’s very easy to cook and gives you an instant fill when you’re on the go.

I Have tried other instant pancit cantons in the market but this one is the best for me. I am not fond of eating noodles or soups and I prefer to eat dry food and one of these is pancit canton. I

particularly love Lucky Me Instant Pancit canton chilimansi or Hot and Spicy flavor. They give an instant lift to your usual pancit canton. This is the best brand to go for among all those sold in the market.

The good part is that it only costs a few pesos. It would not hurt your budget to buy this. Although I don’t recommend for one to eat pancit canton everyday because of its health implications, so just a few ...

• during your snacks on different days would suffice.

The Packaging

Lucky Me Instant Pancit Canton is in plastic packs and it is not to be missed with the big label you can see on the plastic. When you open the box there are two individual sachets which acts as the flavor in sauce and oil form.

The Flavour It has a great taste to it and you can really taste the flavorings though artificial added to this. The combination of the spices

added to the noodles really does the trick. You just need to cook the noodles just the right way.

Just be cautious of eating this pancit canton, once tasted it can become addictive. I still suggest to eat regular food, this can never be a substitute. It’s just one of those pick my mood up foods that you can eat but not everyday. It is a quality product and very affordable. This is a great instant food for everyone!

Lucky Me Instant Pancit Canton

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278031018940231/k2311a038/3.8.10