Cyleina Black pearl soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is one of the best whitening soap in the market
  • I've noticed a bit of micropeeling when I used this soap but it is not really noticeable

• by bbyshe

This is one of my favorite whitening soaps and it is composed of arbutin, collagen oil, licorice and Vitamin C and E as its main ingredients. The soap’s smell is plain and its size is very small. But the effectivity is top notch.

This is one of the best whitening soap in the market. I tried using it for

the face and body and I’ve seen great results with no allergies whatsoever.

My skin is sensitive especially my face but this soap did wonders for me. I am naturally fair to start with but this soap made my skin whiter and blooming.

I’ve noticed a bit of micropeeling when I used this soap but it is not really noticeable. Because of this I knew that the soap is really working to whiten my skin.

The only downside is that the soap is really small so if you use it both for the body and face, you may need to purchase lots of bars of this soap. You cannot also buy this just in any grocery.

I ...

• Cyleina Black pearl soap
      bought mine in one Hortaleza branch. There are a lot of resellers in the Multiply though.

So this may be your best option. The price of the soap is reasonable because it is very effective for me.

If only they could make a bigger size of this soap then that would be more practical. All in all though,

the soap is fantastic.

The scent is very overpowering in the shower, and once I was out of the shower and dry, the spicy orange smell stood with me for a few hours afterward. The soap may look like a plain bar of glycerine based soap, but looks can be deceiving, because this soap is very effective if you want to whiten your skin!

lorena says :

how would i know taht the product is suited for me? such as tomato soap…how would i know that its working..any signs?

Galega says :

For that, you are required to first go through patch/skin allergy test. Apply the soap at the little area of your skin. Now wash it off. Wait for 24 hours. If nothing unusual - redness or burning sensation - happens, then use it on the whole body. That way you will know whether it is suited for your kind of body or not.

xheng relox says :

where can i buy this product? do you have this in drugstores??

nitakb says :

Hi xheng,

You purchase this product online here on amazon

Ally says :

These are now sold in all Watsons outlets Yay And they also come in 100grams. D I was wondering if it works on pimples?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318031018890231/k2311a038/3.8.10