Ponstan tablets  » Medicine  »
  • And what I like from Ponstan tablet is the quick reaction to my body
  • One time I took 250 mg but I thought that it's not enough for my body since I did not feel the reaction at all

• by reviewlover

Have you ever heard of Ponstan tablets? This is what I always take if I need pain killer. I can get Ponstan tablets from the pharmacy store without the prescription of the doctor. And what I like from Ponstan tablet is the quick reaction to my body. If I

take Ponstan pain killer tablet, I expect to get the reaction of the tablet only half hour after that. It is so quick, so it’s really worth especially when I am in pain for few kind of reason.

For example, after coming home for a certain treatment from dentist, I normally take Ponstan to make the pain disappear. And it really worked. That’s why I always have extra stock in the house of Ponstan tablet.

In case, I need pain killer in emergency situation, I already know that I have it in the cupboard.

There are two kind ...

• Ponstan tablets
      of Ponstan that you can find in the pharmacy store, they are the 250 mg and 500 mg. I normally take 500mg Ponstan tablet when I need pain killer. One time I took 250 mg but I thought that it’s not enough for my body since I did not
      feel the reaction at all. With the 500 mg, I can really feel it in my body. The pain that I have will be gone as soon as I take one of that pill.

Price of one tablet Ponstan is around 0,50 cents. It’s not that expensive for an effective pill like Ponstan.

Elizabeth says :

re : And what I like from Ponstan tablet is the quick reaction to my body

i have a bad toothache and my dentisthas perscribed ponston 500mg to take 1 3times a day. this is my 3rd day of a 5day supply. I have taken my 3rd one for today about an hour and a half ago, i have had no relief and wonder if i can take paracetimal when going to bed to help me sleep i am also running a bit of a temperature

Carla says :

Ponstan alone is already a powerful pain reliever, but if you are also having a bit of temperature you may also take paracetamol to bring down the fever.

Galega says :

First of all, you need to ensure whether you are getting even short term relief from toothache or not. If there is no relief after taking Ponstan, even for short duration, you need to discontinue it. You can consider taking Nucoxia which in my opinion is the best medicine available for toothache. Paracetamol may not be optimum in this case.

Further, you should consult a dentist and go for diagnosis behind toothache.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268031018880231/k2311a038/3.8.10