Biguerlai Tea  » Health  »
  • The best thing that I like about this product is that it delivers what it promised

• by keisey

After my wedding day, I vowed to lose weight because I felt ugly with all those “excess baggage”. I did not want to take slimming pills, I have tried one before but I did not see the effect. This time, I tried a product endorsed by a popular tv personality - biguerlai tea.

I immediately bought a box of biguerlai tea and made a promise to myself that I will take one everyday.

I took my first cup that night before going to bed. The taste of the tea is not that good, though it is not that bad either. Whenever I drink one, I finish it as fast as I can like as if I am just drinking a cup of water.

The initial effects of biguerlai tea was not so pleasing. Since it acts like a laxative, I felt my stomach rumbling 8 hours ...

• after I drank the tea. Then, I would feel it again and again several hours or minutes apart. My stomach really ached but whenever I came out of the restroom, I would feel better. This activity usually goes on for 6 hours. However, after a couple of weeks, it got better. Even if I take a cup at night, I would only have one activity in the day and that was it.

The

best thing that I like about this product is that it delivers what it promised. I lost around 10 pounds in about 1 month and my stomach became flatter. It also helped in my irregular toilet habit and the occasional stomach cramps. I can say that the inconveniences are worth it. I feel better about how I look and I get to eliminate extra pounds without having to tire myself or deprive myself of food.

francistein says :

Is it still safe when I drink other slimming tea and biguerlai tea at the same time?

Galega says :

You haven’t mentioned about the brand of the slimming tea you are taking. Hence, it is not possible to say anything about contraindication.

In any case, I don’t think it to be appropriate to take two slimming products simultaneously. It will be better if you stick to one, after proper research.

Jeanilee Algarme says :

Is this safe to use to a breastfeeding mom??

Galega says :

Biguerlai Tea isn’t recommended for breastfeeding and pregnant women. It contains Senna which isn’t should be avoided during this stage.

joh says :

im 19 years of age can i take biguerlai

Galega says :

There is no problem in taking Biguerlai Tea at your age. Just avoid taking it too much - overdosing can be harmful.

Ailyn says :

Is’t safe to put collagen powder to the biguerlai tea before i drink it?

Galega says :

I wouldn’t suggest you to do that. In any case, the first thing you need to remember is that taking Biguerlai Tea daily can be detrimental to your intestines. Senna Leaves extract is approved by various regulatory agencies for the treatment of constipation, or better as a laxative. It is not recommended as a lose weight measure. Unfortunately, it is being marketed for the same.

Kate Narvas replies :

I think that it is best used on its own. Combinations can cause certain reactions, better not take them at the same time.

jobeth says :

Good day. i will just ask if it is true that drinking biguerlai or any laxative drinks can lead you to colon cancer?

Galega says :

Prolong use of Senna Leave extracts daily can result in the pigmentation of colon. It is quite rare to get cancer because of this, though.

Even then, you should ensure to not use it daily for extended period of time.

Maezhel says :

Is it safe to drink beguirlai tea with lemon?

Galega says :

Yes, you can take it with lemon. There should not be any problem as long as you like the taste.

Elesio says :

I am 16 years old
    Is this safe for me ?

Galega says :

It is not proper to use it by a 16 years old. It can be harmful in the long run. If you want to lose weight, go for proper diet and do regular exercise. Avoid junk and oily stuffs.

Kate Narvas replies :

Laxatives are usually safe, however, they must not be used regularly. Takes lots of water when you do.

rhejeanna mhay says :

If i drink biguerlai tea it is safe for breast fedding mom still 1month old baby?? to flatt my tummy??

Galega says :

Biguerlai Tea contains Senna leaves extracts. I would suggest you to not use it during the breastfeeding stage. It can harm your baby.

kareen says :

i want to try this biguerlai tea to make me feel sexy like before i gave birth. As read some comments and answers, we have to drink it before sleeping. I just want to ask, because I am working at night as call center agent, do i have to drink it in the morning before i go to sleep? and another question is, is the side effect of it LBM? Thanks.

Galega says :

You can take it any time that is convenient to you. There is no problem in taking it in the morning in your case.

kareen says :

I haven’t take it yet, but i want to try. For the beginners, how many cup of tea is advisable?

Galega says :

One cup a day will suffice your needs. Don’t overdose as that can be disastrous for your health.

kareen says :

can we take it every other day instead of everyday?

Galega says :

There is no problem in taking tea on alternate day.

Izzah says :

Hi, I gave birth past 2 1/2 month via c-section and having formula for my baby since the supply of my milk is not enough for my baby. Can I take biguerlai tea? Thanks

Galega says :

This is not the proper time to take a slimming product containing Senna leave extracts. I would suggest you to avoid taking it. You have just given birth to a baby. You should concentrate on enhancing the breast milk supply for the optimum development of your baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348031018870131/k2311a038/3.8.10