Garnier Pure SOS Blemish Pen  » Health  »
  • I bought tons of anti-acne cleansers, toners, mosturisers, pimple gel/ cream, & all of that just doesn't work on me
  • Once I found this product at Guardian Singapore, I was amazed at the description in saying that blemishes will show reaction in 5 hours

• by Jasmawati

I started using Garnier Pure SOS Blemish Pen last week. Thank goodness I found that heaven.

People said that it won’t work on acne, however, it does! I suffered from acne for a year, & I’m pretty much tired of searching of new products to heal.

I bought tons of anti-acne cleansers, toners, mosturisers,

pimple gel/ cream, & all of that just doesn’t work on me.

Once I found this product at Guardian Singapore, I was amazed at the description in saying that blemishes will show reaction in 5 hours.

I used it that day, & to my amazement, my pimples flatten, & redness is greatly reduced.

I’ve ...

• been using it continuosly for two weeks, twice a day, & I can greatly see the difference on my face.

As I have big pimples on my face, after I used this product, my pimples are smaller, I would say if I would use this product for another 2 weeks or so, all my

pimples will be gone in no time.

A really great product!

Now, I feel more confident on wearing makeup, as there would not be much bulge on the face.

If you’re tired of trying out home remedies, like I did! , then I suggest you could try out this product to improve on your pimple, scars or anything!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348031018750131/k2311a038/3.8.10