Ponstan 500 mg capsule  » Health  »
  • I don't suffer any side effects from taking this medicine and I highly recommend it as a quick relief for pain

• by bbyshe

I suffer from extremely painful menstrual cycles and I am always looking for medicines to ease my pain. I have tried many over the counter medicines mostly those with the formulation of Mefenamic Acid as pain reliever.

And Ponstan is one of them.

Ponstan 500 mg is very good in alleviating my dysmenorrhea

in only a matter of minutes.

However I do not want to overdose on pain relievers so I only use this when needed.

I take it mostly for dysmenorrhea and terrible headaches.

Ponstan takes care of my pain or discomfort with in ten minutes.

My pain wasn’t just lessened, my pain was completely ...

• gone.

I don’t suffer any side effects from taking this medicine and I highly recommend it as a quick relief for pain.

I usually take this 500 mg dosage for extremely painful headaches and dysmenorrhea and one pill does it.

There is no need for any prescription for this medicine.

It is highly more

potent than generic mefenamic acid pain relievers and relief can be expected in only a matter of minutes.

I recommend to use this only when needed so you won’t be immuned to this medicine.

It should be noted also that overdosage of pain relievers is very harmful to the body so take this with caution.

-16
    grace says :

I have just started using Ponstan for my menstrual cramps, which are hellish especially on the first day. Ponstan has worked wonders by relieving the pain within minutes and on top of it, I don`t end up vomitting like I did with other pain killers. Two questions - 1. Can I take Ponstan as a preventive measure i.e. before my periods to ensure I don`t get any pain or can I only take it when in pain? 2. what is the dosage and frequency to be taken so that my body does not get immune to the drug? at this rate, I take 3 tablets of 500g one day of every month. grace

Galega says :

You should take it once experiencing pain. It is not proper to take it as a preventive medicine. The dose depends on gravity of your problem. It can be twice or thrice a day.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348031018610131/k2311a038/3.8.10