Maxicap (Multivitamins plus lysine)  » Health  »
3.7
  • There is nothing extraordinary with this vitamin, it is in usual capsule form so I had no problem taking it
  • I also noticed that my appetite is better as compared to taking no vitamins at all

• by bbyshe

There are lots of vitamin products for sale in the marketplace. They range in price and some are a bit higher than others.

I have lost a lot of weight previously and I usually take appetite stimulants to boost my appetite.

My usual vitamin is Moriamin forte since it has amino

acids to make me bigger but since it costs a bit high, I looked for another alternative that fits my budget but works the same.

I discovered Maxicap with Lysine which can be bought in any Generics pharmacy is the price is very low.

I am pretty satisfied with this vitamins ...

• because it also aids in stimulating my appetite and in helping me gain weight.

There is nothing extraordinary with this vitamin, it is in usual capsule form so I had no problem taking it.

I take it once a day to aid in my vitamin needs.

This product is very

affordable so I can take it everyday without problems.

I also noticed that my appetite is better as compared to taking no vitamins at all.

This is highly recommended to those wanting to gain healthy weight and combined with proper food intake, this is a great vitamin for women like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348031018600131/k2311a038/3.8.10