Johnson’s baby bedtime powder
  • I bought the Johnsons baby bedtime powder in the hopes that my baby would sleep more often and longer especially during the nightime
  • Me and my husband have been having very sleepless nights in caring for our newborn
  • So I stopped using this on my baby and even when I use it on him, I only use it sparingly and not really directed on him to avoid any dusty particles to get into his nostrils
  • I like the scent of this powder and knowing that it is formulated for babies, it is very safe also for me to use

• by bbyshe

I bought the Johnsons baby bedtime powder in the hopes that my baby would sleep more often and longer especially during the nightime. Me and my husband have been having very sleepless nights in caring for our newborn.

So we welcome anything which could aid in making my baby sleep better.

However, her

pediatrician told us to stop using powder on my baby as much as possible because we have a history of asthma.

So I stopped using this on my baby and even when I use it on him, I only use it sparingly and not really directed on him to avoid any dusty particles to get ...

• into his nostrils.

So I enjoyed the powder myself.

I like the scent of this powder and knowing that it is formulated for babies, it is very safe also for me to use.

I use it all over my body especially during hot weather to control sweat.

It refreshes me and gives me an instant

baby smell with the lavender scent of the bedtime powder.

It calms me so it also aids in relaxing me and true enough to help me to sleep if I use it at night.

Though maybe I am also tired, the mild scent is very relaxing so it is really advisable to use during bedtime.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 548031018580131/k2311a038/3.8.10