Greg Hildebrandt’s Book of Three-Dimensional Dragons book  » Books  »
  • I think what made the book so great is that it is a pop up book and brings you face to face with dragons
  • Unfortunately there are only about five pop out dragons in the book, but they are still well worth your while
  • I would strongly recommend this book for any dragon loving child

• by Olivia Williams

“Greg Hildebrandt’s Book of Three-Dimensional Dragons” is a wonderful book. I have had mine since I was in the second grade through college and have never grown tired of it. I think what made the book so great is that it is a pop up book and brings you face to face with dragons.

Unfortunately there are only about five pop out dragons in the book, but they are still well worth your while. Each dragon was created in detail and pops off its page in its

own unique way.

Then every dragon as a little section that provides information about it. My favorite was always the white and pink dragon, called an amphiptere.

I always thought it was very pretty. It was a dangerous dragon that guarded treasures in Arabia.

Even its parts were very valuable such as using the dragon’s blood would give you the ability to communicate with animals. The other dragon’s include in this book where the wyvern, the lindworm, the dragon of St.

George, and the Chinese dragon.

• The lindworm is not a dragon commonly seen in other books and this book gives a short story about one.

A young boy dropped a small one into a well and forgot about it. Later in his life as an adult, he returned to his childhood town to find the lindworm had also grown up and was destroying it.

This was a nice little story about consequences and always made me be more cautious about the unseen effects my actions may have on others while I was growing

up. This book was an creative way to make an impression on children if the reason of the lindworm story was explained.

I would strongly recommend this book for any dragon loving child. My elementary friend, Terra always wanted one.

However the books were harder to find at that time. Luckily, now anyone can easily get the book through the internet.

The only warning I have is that online pictures really don’t seem to do it justice. If you order the book you will see how appealing it is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 177031018551131/k2311a037/3.7.10