Energizer AA Batteries
  • I thought maybe it would last a couple weeks or possibly a month
  • I would recommend buying these batteries to people who want to have batteries that will last them a very long time

• by Redtape

Some time ago, possibly a year or so, my boyfriend at the time bought me some batteries for a toy I had. They were a pack of Energizer AA batteries, and he said that they would last a very long time. I wasn’t really used to using them though, so when he said that they would

last a long time, I didn’t take it to mean about a year or more. I thought maybe it would last a couple weeks or possibly a month. Nevertheless, even now, all the batteries that I got from him are not entirely dead, and even those that I once thought were dead are still working. This ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167031018510831/k2311a037/3.7.10