Jiffy Lube in Chicopee MA
2017 memorial Drive Chicopee MA 01020
  • If you are on a limited time schedule than I recommend that you do not go and get your car serviced at the Jiffy Lube on Memorial Drive in Chicopee
  • The place was not cleaned at all and this Jiffy Lube did not look presentable, they definitely should have done something to make it look better

• by thereviewerat1

The Jiffy Lube located on Memorial Drive in Chicopee is one of the worst Jiffy Lube locations there is in the Chicopee area. If you are on a limited time schedule than I recommend that you do not go and get your car serviced at the Jiffy Lube on Memorial Drive in Chicopee.

First off the location of this Jiffy Lube sucks a lot. I was so nervous pulling my car into their front entrance because the place was so busy and the building was located right off of a main road that was busy and my car was almost rare ended while I was in my car waiting in line behind other cars so I could enter the bay. It was ridicules and they should have

a bigger front space because it really did make me feel unsafe and I was surprised my car didn’t get hit.

This Jiffy Lube is also so small and pretty dirty, well at least it was on the few occasions I went there. The place was not cleaned at all and this Jiffy Lube did not look presentable, they definitely should have done something to make it look better. The waiting area sucked to because I could never get a seat because of how small that waiting room was. That waiting room should have been a lot bigger than what it was.

The service I received on my car was an oil change and a transmission fluid change and I ended up paying well over $90! That is ...

• a a screw job and I felt ripped off and that they charged me way to much. I also didn’t like their services because they topped off my windshield wiper fluid but lost the cap!

I also thought it was annoying because once my car was inside the bay within a few minutes the person changing my fluids came out and acted like a high pressure sales person telling me that I should get this and that and this done to my car because my vehicles manufacturer recommends it, just annoying stuff. I just wanted those two things done and that was it. The workers also took their sweet time every time I went to this certain Jiffy Lube, it was suppose to be fast but I

ended up waiting about forty minutes for my car to be finished up.

This Jiffy Lube was busy the times I went in, like really busy. It was annoying waiting in my car behind the other cars and it was so annoying waiting for my car to be serviced and it was even more annoying waiting in the waiting area with so many other people. The hours I went at had nothing to do with how busy it was because I went there in mornings, night and afternoons and this place was always packed, just ridicules.

Honestly this Jiffy Lube sucked and you are better off getting your car serviced at other Jiffy Lube locations or just another place because this Jiffy Lube sucks and needs a serious facelift.

Anon says :

Let me ask you a question. You say it took over 40 minutes. There were also MANY cars ahead of you. That store holds four vehicles at a time. So, at the very least, including you, you had to wait for five oil changes to be finished. That`s less than ten minutes an oil change. You also got a transmission service, something which takes between five and fifteen minutes. So, your estimate of time is saying that less than ten minutes per vehicle is ridicules which by the way, is spelled ridiculous . Maybe you need to realize you were not the only customer in the universe, and that even if you were waiting 40 minutes,

thereviewerat1 replies :

I did not say it took over 40 minutes, I said it took about 40 minutes. You just said it yourself, that transmission service take up to 15 minutes, so the cars in front of me could have been getting other services done besides oil changes that could have took around the same amount of time to complete as a transmission service. Whatever they were doing there I ended up waiting awhile and it happen often but that was awhile ago so maybe they have gotten better, maybe they didn`t but this was my experience with them. Thanks for the comment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 97031018470831/k2311a037/3.7.10